lunes, 28 de marzo de 2011

Please watch the video HERE



ENGLISH: Hi guys! Today, I wanted to share something very important with you. I've been thinking about this for quite some time now, and now I've made the final decision... Is really hard for me to decide, but I've decided that I'm going to quit cosplay. I'm sorry! but I have to stop cosplaying, because I want to go back to school full time. You all know how I love school life: the clubs, festivals, and of course all my friends. So thank you so much, I really love you guys and I appreciate all your support over the years. I'll be seeing you in school, BYE.




ESPAÑOL: Hola chicos! Hoy quiero compartir algo importante con ustedes. He estado pensando esto por bastante tiempo, y ya hice mi decisión final... Es muy dificil para mi, pero he decidido que renunciaré al cosplay. Lo siento! pero tengo que renunciar al cosplay, porque quiero regresar a la escuela tiempo completo. Todos saben cuanto me gusta la vida escolar: los clubs, festivales, y por supuesto mis amigos. Así que muchas gracias, realmente los quiero y aprecio todo su apoyo durante estos años. Los vere en la escuela, ADIOS.

1 comentarios:

Imperia Uchiha dijo...

Cuando vi eso, fue tan triste :(

Publicar un comentario

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com